We have been honing our skills at taking on clients over the last year so I wanted to share a few documents that help us get off to the right foot.
- New client marketing survey ( send this before first meeting to get their ideas)
- Project service agreement ( this doc is kind of overkill but due to “problem” client we felt it necessary to add it)
- Template quote (this is the quote we send which has billing info)
- What to expect when working with Web Comm (this is our intro to our process, not quite as contract’y lets people know how we work)
- Content inventory (this is our status document for all the content and assets)
- 2012 redesign timeline (pretty self-explanatory, explains all the deadline and deliverables and who is responsible)
As you noticed we have a number of documents. Our process is fairly fluid and we change based on the needs of the client.
NOTE These are just our pre-project documents that help us get off to a good start.
Please let me know if you have any questions.